Shock treatment for disinfection using an OZONE Generator from € 60 + VAT (minimum price up to 50m2)

  • Emergency Electrician

We will do the disinfection by using OZONE since it eliminates pathogenic microorganisms very quickly and, especially, viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores.

The use of ozone is based on the fact that it is a powerful oxidant that, after eliminating viruses and a multitude of pathogens, decomposes and returns to its original state: normal oxygen. Thus it becomes a disinfectant that does not release any type of chemical or dangerous substance into the environment.